- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Don’t forget to apply! Rome Maker Faire Call for Makers closes on the 25th of May
Rome Maker Faire will be a totally must be this year as it will reach maturity after the burgeoning edition of 2013 that saw more than 3500o visi
It’s time for you to gain some serious visibility for your making projectS!
Call for makers
Maker Faire showcases the amazing work of all kinds and ages of makers—anyone who is embracing the do-it-yourself (or do-it-together) spirit and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience.
A Maker is an enthusiast of DIY/DIT(do it together) with a great attitude for sharing knowledge and information.
Makers build up stuff they need or just because it’s fun and prefer to create instead of just consume.
Makers use a variety of tools and techniques, analog and digital, both traditional or cutting edge; and the web is the most important one!