- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 14 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
DIY Bionic Robot Lizard – Kit for Beginners
Many of us would like to take on a nerdy weekend project, but not everyone has the technical skills.
Whether you’re a complete robotics novice or a seasoned engineer just looking to have some fun, this friendly bionic lizard offers endless entertainment and education. Optimized for STEM education your kit comes with everything you need for assembly, including a 2S battery and mini-USB cable.
The Bionic Robot Lizard is fully compatible with Arduino systems (meaning you can program it to carry out a slew of fun tasks), comes with a state-of-the-art Sunfounder Nano board, and features a powerful-yet-intuitive visual programming language that’s perfect for aspiring programmers and engineers.
With only a brief introduction to the system, you’ll be able to program your new robotic pal to walk, change directions, mimic gestures, and more. There’s even an included remote control that allows for easy programming and command integration.
SunFounder Bionic Lizard kit features:
– STEM EDUCATION – Perfect choice for beginners to learn robotics, electronics and program.
– BIONIC ROBOT – The robot walks with 4 legs like a Lizard, so as its name. You can program on it to change its gestures and directions.
– EASY CODING – You can learn how to code faster and easier with visual programming language software.
– REMOTE CONTROL – With the IR receiver module, you can control the robot to move.
– EASY OPERATION – Attached with assemble instruction, it is easy and repeatable to assemble also quality guarantee.