- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Dassault collaborates with Fab Foundation to offer Solidworks to Fablabs
An interesting opportunity for official Fablabs as Dassault Systemes is partnering with Fab Academy and the Fab Lab network:
Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation is a partner of Fab Labs and Fab Academy, providing SolidWorks software through sponsorship of labs in MIT’s global Fab Lab network.
Fab Labs will receive 1 commercial license of SolidWorks Premium Software
Fab Academy sites will receive 1 – 10 seat network license of SolidWorks Education Edition software for teaching/training.