- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Build an alarm clock that asks questions!
Do you usually have trouble getting up? You set a dozen alarms in the morning, but still can’t wake up? In this project we will try to solve the problem in an alternative and quite creative way by building an alarm clock that will ask random questions. It will stop making noise only if the answer is correct; if the answer is incorrect, it will continue to annoy you and since during the answering process you have to concentrate you will probably have already woken up by that point!