- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Build an alarm clock that asks questions!
Do you usually have trouble getting up? You set a dozen alarms in the morning, but still can’t wake up? In this project we will try to solve the problem in an alternative and quite creative way by building an alarm clock that will ask random questions. It will stop making noise only if the answer is correct; if the answer is incorrect, it will continue to annoy you and since during the answering process you have to concentrate you will probably have already woken up by that point!