- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 8 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Build an alarm clock that asks questions!
Do you usually have trouble getting up? You set a dozen alarms in the morning, but still can’t wake up? In this project we will try to solve the problem in an alternative and quite creative way by building an alarm clock that will ask random questions. It will stop making noise only if the answer is correct; if the answer is incorrect, it will continue to annoy you and since during the answering process you have to concentrate you will probably have already woken up by that point!