- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Build an alarm clock that asks questions!
Do you usually have trouble getting up? You set a dozen alarms in the morning, but still can’t wake up? In this project we will try to solve the problem in an alternative and quite creative way by building an alarm clock that will ask random questions. It will stop making noise only if the answer is correct; if the answer is incorrect, it will continue to annoy you and since during the answering process you have to concentrate you will probably have already woken up by that point!