- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Powered Camera Slider with PAN and TILT
Fed up with shaky footage ruining your video? In this project we will try to address this problem by building an automatic slider for the camera. We create a robust system where the camera slides along a square tube with a pan and tilt mechanism that gives the user the ability to capture any angle.
The whole system is built using standard parts such as stepper motors and Arduino and is designed to be easily transportable and very robust. The automatic camera slider was designed with Autodesk’s free Fusion 360 3D modeling software, while for electronics we use an Arduino Uno, 3 Nema17 stepper motors, a CNC Shield and an I2C LCD screen.