- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Arduino Powered Camera Slider with PAN and TILT
Fed up with shaky footage ruining your video? In this project we will try to address this problem by building an automatic slider for the camera. We create a robust system where the camera slides along a square tube with a pan and tilt mechanism that gives the user the ability to capture any angle.
The whole system is built using standard parts such as stepper motors and Arduino and is designed to be easily transportable and very robust. The automatic camera slider was designed with Autodesk’s free Fusion 360 3D modeling software, while for electronics we use an Arduino Uno, 3 Nema17 stepper motors, a CNC Shield and an I2C LCD screen.