- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Arduino Powered Camera Slider with PAN and TILT
Fed up with shaky footage ruining your video? In this project we will try to address this problem by building an automatic slider for the camera. We create a robust system where the camera slides along a square tube with a pan and tilt mechanism that gives the user the ability to capture any angle.
The whole system is built using standard parts such as stepper motors and Arduino and is designed to be easily transportable and very robust. The automatic camera slider was designed with Autodesk’s free Fusion 360 3D modeling software, while for electronics we use an Arduino Uno, 3 Nema17 stepper motors, a CNC Shield and an I2C LCD screen.