- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Arduino Powered Camera Slider with PAN and TILT
Fed up with shaky footage ruining your video? In this project we will try to address this problem by building an automatic slider for the camera. We create a robust system where the camera slides along a square tube with a pan and tilt mechanism that gives the user the ability to capture any angle.
The whole system is built using standard parts such as stepper motors and Arduino and is designed to be easily transportable and very robust. The automatic camera slider was designed with Autodesk’s free Fusion 360 3D modeling software, while for electronics we use an Arduino Uno, 3 Nema17 stepper motors, a CNC Shield and an I2C LCD screen.