- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino based DIY touchscreen controller
If you often use keyboard shortcuts in your work or the key combinations are so complicated to remember, then this project is for you.
Aaron Peterson created a touchscreen controller aimed at streamers, but there’s nothing stopping us from using it for other programs. In fact, the controller sends different key combinations in order to perform a certain action on our software.
The controller is based on Arduino Leonardo and a TFT Touchscreen display, but an Arduino Micro can be used without problems, given the presence of the same ATMEGA32U4 Microcontroller. In fact, this microcontroller can be configured to show up as a USB HID keyboard when plugged into a Computer.