- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino based DIY touchscreen controller
If you often use keyboard shortcuts in your work or the key combinations are so complicated to remember, then this project is for you.
Aaron Peterson created a touchscreen controller aimed at streamers, but there’s nothing stopping us from using it for other programs. In fact, the controller sends different key combinations in order to perform a certain action on our software.
The controller is based on Arduino Leonardo and a TFT Touchscreen display, but an Arduino Micro can be used without problems, given the presence of the same ATMEGA32U4 Microcontroller. In fact, this microcontroller can be configured to show up as a USB HID keyboard when plugged into a Computer.