- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Arduino based DIY touchscreen controller
If you often use keyboard shortcuts in your work or the key combinations are so complicated to remember, then this project is for you.
Aaron Peterson created a touchscreen controller aimed at streamers, but there’s nothing stopping us from using it for other programs. In fact, the controller sends different key combinations in order to perform a certain action on our software.
The controller is based on Arduino Leonardo and a TFT Touchscreen display, but an Arduino Micro can be used without problems, given the presence of the same ATMEGA32U4 Microcontroller. In fact, this microcontroller can be configured to show up as a USB HID keyboard when plugged into a Computer.