- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
“Arduboy FX SP” an Arduino based Game Boy
Arduboy is a fully open source portable video game console inspired by the classic Nintendo Game Boy. It is Arduino compatible, which makes it easy for users to modify and program new games. The original Arduboy only had enough storage to hold one game at a time, but the new Arduboy FX SP has room for more than 200 games.
Arduboy FX SP is based on Arduino Pro Micro, but is absolutely compatible with Arduino Micro, Arduino Leonardo and Microduino Core seen the same ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller. The display is a 2.42 “OLED based on the SSD1309 chip. In the past other versions of Arduboy have been created with Arduino Nano and 0.96″ OLED screen soldered on a protoboard, as you can see here.