- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
“Arduboy FX SP” an Arduino based Game Boy
Arduboy is a fully open source portable video game console inspired by the classic Nintendo Game Boy. It is Arduino compatible, which makes it easy for users to modify and program new games. The original Arduboy only had enough storage to hold one game at a time, but the new Arduboy FX SP has room for more than 200 games.
Arduboy FX SP is based on Arduino Pro Micro, but is absolutely compatible with Arduino Micro, Arduino Leonardo and Microduino Core seen the same ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller. The display is a 2.42 “OLED based on the SSD1309 chip. In the past other versions of Arduboy have been created with Arduino Nano and 0.96″ OLED screen soldered on a protoboard, as you can see here.