- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
“Arduboy FX SP” an Arduino based Game Boy
Arduboy is a fully open source portable video game console inspired by the classic Nintendo Game Boy. It is Arduino compatible, which makes it easy for users to modify and program new games. The original Arduboy only had enough storage to hold one game at a time, but the new Arduboy FX SP has room for more than 200 games.
Arduboy FX SP is based on Arduino Pro Micro, but is absolutely compatible with Arduino Micro, Arduino Leonardo and Microduino Core seen the same ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller. The display is a 2.42 “OLED based on the SSD1309 chip. In the past other versions of Arduboy have been created with Arduino Nano and 0.96″ OLED screen soldered on a protoboard, as you can see here.