- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
“Arduboy FX SP” an Arduino based Game Boy
Arduboy is a fully open source portable video game console inspired by the classic Nintendo Game Boy. It is Arduino compatible, which makes it easy for users to modify and program new games. The original Arduboy only had enough storage to hold one game at a time, but the new Arduboy FX SP has room for more than 200 games.
Arduboy FX SP is based on Arduino Pro Micro, but is absolutely compatible with Arduino Micro, Arduino Leonardo and Microduino Core seen the same ATMEGA32U4 microcontroller. The display is a 2.42 “OLED based on the SSD1309 chip. In the past other versions of Arduboy have been created with Arduino Nano and 0.96″ OLED screen soldered on a protoboard, as you can see here.