- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Affordable Raspberry Pi case with 3.5″ Touchscreen Display on Top
A new Raspberry Pi case complete with 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen which is now available the purchase price of just $16.
The display is nothing to write home about: it’s a 3.5 inch, 480 x 320 pixel TFT LCD resistive touchscreen that you can interact with using a stylus that ships with the case, or with your fingers.
The case also has a top cover that you can put in place if you’re not using the touchscreen. That option lets you put a small cooling fan inside the case — but you can’t use a fan and touchscreen at the same time, but at least you know that’s an option.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi touchscreen case include :
- LCD Type TFT
- LCD Interface SPI
- Touch Screen Type Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller XPT2046
- Colors 65536
- Backlight LED
- Resolution 320 x480 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio 8:5