- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
Affordable Raspberry Pi case with 3.5″ Touchscreen Display on Top
A new Raspberry Pi case complete with 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen which is now available the purchase price of just $16.
The display is nothing to write home about: it’s a 3.5 inch, 480 x 320 pixel TFT LCD resistive touchscreen that you can interact with using a stylus that ships with the case, or with your fingers.
The case also has a top cover that you can put in place if you’re not using the touchscreen. That option lets you put a small cooling fan inside the case — but you can’t use a fan and touchscreen at the same time, but at least you know that’s an option.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi touchscreen case include :
- LCD Type TFT
- LCD Interface SPI
- Touch Screen Type Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller XPT2046
- Colors 65536
- Backlight LED
- Resolution 320 x480 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio 8:5