- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Affordable Raspberry Pi case with 3.5″ Touchscreen Display on Top
A new Raspberry Pi case complete with 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen which is now available the purchase price of just $16.
The display is nothing to write home about: it’s a 3.5 inch, 480 x 320 pixel TFT LCD resistive touchscreen that you can interact with using a stylus that ships with the case, or with your fingers.
The case also has a top cover that you can put in place if you’re not using the touchscreen. That option lets you put a small cooling fan inside the case — but you can’t use a fan and touchscreen at the same time, but at least you know that’s an option.
Specifications of the Raspberry Pi touchscreen case include :
- LCD Type TFT
- LCD Interface SPI
- Touch Screen Type Resistive
- Touch Screen Controller XPT2046
- Colors 65536
- Backlight LED
- Resolution 320 x480 (Pixel)
- Aspect Ratio 8:5