- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Add WiFi to Arduino UNO
Connect your Arduino to the internet by adding ESP8266 WiFi Module!
The ESP8266 Wifi module is a complete WiFi network where you can easily connect as a serving Wi- Fi adapter, wireless internet access interface to any microcontroller based design on its simple connectivity through Serial Communication or UART interface.
Adding this module to your Arduino UNO will open you to more and exciting projects.