- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Add WiFi to Arduino UNO
Connect your Arduino to the internet by adding ESP8266 WiFi Module!
The ESP8266 Wifi module is a complete WiFi network where you can easily connect as a serving Wi- Fi adapter, wireless internet access interface to any microcontroller based design on its simple connectivity through Serial Communication or UART interface.
Adding this module to your Arduino UNO will open you to more and exciting projects.