- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Add WiFi to Arduino UNO
Connect your Arduino to the internet by adding ESP8266 WiFi Module!
The ESP8266 Wifi module is a complete WiFi network where you can easily connect as a serving Wi- Fi adapter, wireless internet access interface to any microcontroller based design on its simple connectivity through Serial Communication or UART interface.
Adding this module to your Arduino UNO will open you to more and exciting projects.