- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
A Shuttle Mission Control Mock-Up for Kids
In this project we see how a child control station was built to manage a mock space shuttle launch. This station is housed in a wooden box painted in a silver color to look like metal.
Mission reproduction is entrusted to several LEDs, 7-segment displays and graphic displays with strategically mounted LED lights. The whole scenario is controlled by an Arduino UNO and an Arduino Mega. Some audio is also added using a sound shield with realistic recordings that are triggered when a specific control button is pressed.