- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A Shuttle Mission Control Mock-Up for Kids
In this project we see how a child control station was built to manage a mock space shuttle launch. This station is housed in a wooden box painted in a silver color to look like metal.
Mission reproduction is entrusted to several LEDs, 7-segment displays and graphic displays with strategically mounted LED lights. The whole scenario is controlled by an Arduino UNO and an Arduino Mega. Some audio is also added using a sound shield with realistic recordings that are triggered when a specific control button is pressed.