- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
A Shuttle Mission Control Mock-Up for Kids
In this project we see how a child control station was built to manage a mock space shuttle launch. This station is housed in a wooden box painted in a silver color to look like metal.
Mission reproduction is entrusted to several LEDs, 7-segment displays and graphic displays with strategically mounted LED lights. The whole scenario is controlled by an Arduino UNO and an Arduino Mega. Some audio is also added using a sound shield with realistic recordings that are triggered when a specific control button is pressed.