- Get in touch with your Things – SoulissPosted 4 days ago
- Facebook counter – How many Likes to your facebook fanpage?Posted 6 days ago
- How to build an Omni Wheels RobotPosted 11 days ago
- A new board for the 3Drag: there’s more than SanguinololuPosted 20 days ago
- Meet the founders! An interview with Circuits.ioPosted 23 days ago
- An ultra customizable LCD Shield for ArduinoPosted 26 days ago
- Join the FabJam! on the 4th of May!Posted 27 days ago
- Kinect for 3D scansPosted 31 days ago
- A Bluetooth RN-42 Demoboard for experimentationPosted 33 days ago
- An interview with LadyAda, Limor Fried founder of AdafruitPosted 38 days ago
The New Open Electronics Website is ON!
As you can see, the new Open Electronics website is finally online: this is only the first step as we’re preparing a lot of brand new content for you.
This website redesign is a tribute to all of our supporters and fans: we thought that a so great community deserved a better place.
In the next few weeks we’ll be sharing amazing open source projects, interviews to inspiring hackers and open source innovators, op’eds and freshly pressed news for you to enjoy.
Soon, you’ll be able to submit ideas to create new products and hacks with the help of our designers and engineers.
The future of open electronics never been brighter: Open Source Electronics will be here to celebrate!