- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 5 days ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 3 weeks ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 month ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 1 month ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 2 months ago
The New Open Electronics Website is ON!
As you can see, the new Open Electronics website is finally online: this is only the first step as we’re preparing a lot of brand new content for you.
This website redesign is a tribute to all of our supporters and fans: we thought that a so great community deserved a better place.
In the next few weeks we’ll be sharing amazing open source projects, interviews to inspiring hackers and open source innovators, op’eds and freshly pressed news for you to enjoy.
Soon, you’ll be able to submit ideas to create new products and hacks with the help of our designers and engineers.
The future of open electronics never been brighter: Open Source Electronics will be here to celebrate!