- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 6 hours ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 4 days ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 4 weeks ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 1: basic functionsPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s transform Raspberry Pi into a performing and inexpensive Media CenterPosted 2 months ago
- COLIBRÌ: the driver for RGBW LEDsPosted 2 months ago
- Create a connected Fish Tank with FishinoPosted 2 months ago
The New Open Electronics Website is ON!
As you can see, the new Open Electronics website is finally online: this is only the first step as we’re preparing a lot of brand new content for you.
This website redesign is a tribute to all of our supporters and fans: we thought that a so great community deserved a better place.
In the next few weeks we’ll be sharing amazing open source projects, interviews to inspiring hackers and open source innovators, op’eds and freshly pressed news for you to enjoy.
Soon, you’ll be able to submit ideas to create new products and hacks with the help of our designers and engineers.
The future of open electronics never been brighter: Open Source Electronics will be here to celebrate!