- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 6 days ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
The New Open Electronics Website is ON!
As you can see, the new Open Electronics website is finally online: this is only the first step as we’re preparing a lot of brand new content for you.
This website redesign is a tribute to all of our supporters and fans: we thought that a so great community deserved a better place.
In the next few weeks we’ll be sharing amazing open source projects, interviews to inspiring hackers and open source innovators, op’eds and freshly pressed news for you to enjoy.
Soon, you’ll be able to submit ideas to create new products and hacks with the help of our designers and engineers.
The future of open electronics never been brighter: Open Source Electronics will be here to celebrate!