- Pixy camera: detect the colour of the objects and track their positionPosted 1 day ago
- Creating small mesh networks with Aurel RFTidePosted 1 week ago
- Turn your Raspberry PI in an Oscilloscope with BitScopePosted 1 week ago
- Let’s discover Aurel RFTidePosted 2 weeks ago
- Powering Arduino with Batteries thanks to a Battery ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Here are the Winners from the 3Drag 3d printing contestPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi module: face recognition tutorialPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3Drag is now printing with Chocolate!Posted 1 month ago
- Computer Vision with Raspberry Pi and the Camera Pi modulePosted 1 month ago
- Are you ready for the Future? Meet RandA at Maker Faire RomePosted 2 months ago
The New Open Electronics Website is ON!
As you can see, the new Open Electronics website is finally online: this is only the first step as we’re preparing a lot of brand new content for you.
This website redesign is a tribute to all of our supporters and fans: we thought that a so great community deserved a better place.
In the next few weeks we’ll be sharing amazing open source projects, interviews to inspiring hackers and open source innovators, op’eds and freshly pressed news for you to enjoy.
Soon, you’ll be able to submit ideas to create new products and hacks with the help of our designers and engineers.
The future of open electronics never been brighter: Open Source Electronics will be here to celebrate!