- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 1 day ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 2 days ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 5 days ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 1 week ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 2 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 4 weeks ago
- Saving Bees in Open Source: Interview to Tristan Copley Smith and Open Source Beehives projectPosted 1 month ago
- Using REST with Arduino YunPosted 1 month ago
The New Open Electronics Website is ON!
As you can see, the new Open Electronics website is finally online: this is only the first step as we’re preparing a lot of brand new content for you.
This website redesign is a tribute to all of our supporters and fans: we thought that a so great community deserved a better place.
In the next few weeks we’ll be sharing amazing open source projects, interviews to inspiring hackers and open source innovators, op’eds and freshly pressed news for you to enjoy.
Soon, you’ll be able to submit ideas to create new products and hacks with the help of our designers and engineers.
The future of open electronics never been brighter: Open Source Electronics will be here to celebrate!