- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 days ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 5 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 5 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 6 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 6 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 week ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
Eagle PCB Design Software and its legacy in the Open Hardware Community – An interview
Eagle PCB Design Software it’s hugely adopted across the Open Source Software community: surely many of you already used Eagle to create boards and circuitry and the Eagle format has become sort of a standard in the...
- Posted 3 years ago
How to make an Arduino shield with Eagle CAD – Tutorial
There are many CAD developed to assist the electronic designers during drawing of PCBs and schematics; often they are integrated in complete suite to project, simulate and realize a whole electronic system. Besides the many commercial versions,...
- Posted 5 years ago