- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 day ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 4 weeks ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 4 weeks ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 weeks ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
RepRapPro releases new model Ormerod
Here’s the latest news about the RepRapPro Ormerod:
Named after entomologist Eleanor Ormerod, the RepRap Ormerod is meant to be quick and easy to build (about 1 to 2 hours for the RepRapPro team), has a heated build platform, a print volume of 200mm3, pre-assembled wiring loom to remove the need for soldering, and a 1.75 mm extruder drive. The printer, in the tradition of RepRap, is open source, as is its new 32-bit controller, the Duet. Designed by the RepRapPro team, as well as Chris Palmer, Andy Hingston, Tony and Roland Lock andThink3DPrint3D, is similar to the Arduino Due, programmable via the Arduino IDE, and can be controlled withnew RepRap Firmware created by RepRapPro.
Another good news is that we are going to release soon an interview with mr Adrian Bowyer, RepRap project father: stay super tuned!
Here’s the entire comment on 3Dprinting industry The RepRap Ormerod from RepRapPro Officially Launched – 3D Printing Industry , and here you can find the official launch release http://ww.reprappro.com/new-electronics-new-reprap-new-distributor/