- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 week ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
RepRapPro releases new model Ormerod
Here’s the latest news about the RepRapPro Ormerod:
Named after entomologist Eleanor Ormerod, the RepRap Ormerod is meant to be quick and easy to build (about 1 to 2 hours for the RepRapPro team), has a heated build platform, a print volume of 200mm3, pre-assembled wiring loom to remove the need for soldering, and a 1.75 mm extruder drive. The printer, in the tradition of RepRap, is open source, as is its new 32-bit controller, the Duet. Designed by the RepRapPro team, as well as Chris Palmer, Andy Hingston, Tony and Roland Lock andThink3DPrint3D, is similar to the Arduino Due, programmable via the Arduino IDE, and can be controlled withnew RepRap Firmware created by RepRapPro.
Another good news is that we are going to release soon an interview with mr Adrian Bowyer, RepRap project father: stay super tuned!
Here’s the entire comment on 3Dprinting industry The RepRap Ormerod from RepRapPro Officially Launched – 3D Printing Industry , and here you can find the official launch release http://ww.reprappro.com/new-electronics-new-reprap-new-distributor/