- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 day ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 3 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 1 month ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
RepRapPro releases new model Ormerod
Here’s the latest news about the RepRapPro Ormerod:
Named after entomologist Eleanor Ormerod, the RepRap Ormerod is meant to be quick and easy to build (about 1 to 2 hours for the RepRapPro team), has a heated build platform, a print volume of 200mm3, pre-assembled wiring loom to remove the need for soldering, and a 1.75 mm extruder drive. The printer, in the tradition of RepRap, is open source, as is its new 32-bit controller, the Duet. Designed by the RepRapPro team, as well as Chris Palmer, Andy Hingston, Tony and Roland Lock andThink3DPrint3D, is similar to the Arduino Due, programmable via the Arduino IDE, and can be controlled withnew RepRap Firmware created by RepRapPro.
Another good news is that we are going to release soon an interview with mr Adrian Bowyer, RepRap project father: stay super tuned!
Here’s the entire comment on 3Dprinting industry The RepRap Ormerod from RepRapPro Officially Launched – 3D Printing Industry , and here you can find the official launch release http://ww.reprappro.com/new-electronics-new-reprap-new-distributor/