- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 day ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 day ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 3 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 4 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 5 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
RepRapPro releases new model Ormerod
Here’s the latest news about the RepRapPro Ormerod:
Named after entomologist Eleanor Ormerod, the RepRap Ormerod is meant to be quick and easy to build (about 1 to 2 hours for the RepRapPro team), has a heated build platform, a print volume of 200mm3, pre-assembled wiring loom to remove the need for soldering, and a 1.75 mm extruder drive. The printer, in the tradition of RepRap, is open source, as is its new 32-bit controller, the Duet. Designed by the RepRapPro team, as well as Chris Palmer, Andy Hingston, Tony and Roland Lock andThink3DPrint3D, is similar to the Arduino Due, programmable via the Arduino IDE, and can be controlled withnew RepRap Firmware created by RepRapPro.
Another good news is that we are going to release soon an interview with mr Adrian Bowyer, RepRap project father: stay super tuned!
Here’s the entire comment on 3Dprinting industry The RepRap Ormerod from RepRapPro Officially Launched – 3D Printing Industry , and here you can find the official launch release http://ww.reprappro.com/new-electronics-new-reprap-new-distributor/