- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 7 hours ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 3 days ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 3 days ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 4 days ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 4 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 5 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 6 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 week ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 2 weeks ago
OpenPicus presents new IoT professional platform: FlyportPRO WiFi
The boys at OpenPicus R&D are volcanoes: now it’s time for Flyport PRO: an opensource hardware platform for professional users: it’s smaller, more powerful and CE Certified! Like the perfect platforms for companies building IoT.
Check it out!
See the size:
Flyport module is already into lot of end user products but we wanted to do more. We made a survey in June and we asked our professional customers (hundreds of companies all over the World) what they want us to add/modify of the actual Flyport.
The result was:
- A smaller dimension (IoT and connected objects are becoming really small)
- A thinner module (the actual Flyport is not so thin due to its connector)
- Lower price in volumes
- Higher pin count (Flyport has lot of processing power and users want to use the max possibilities the microcontroller provides)
- Bigger RAM size (handling XML or other kind of file is sometime difficult with 16K of RAM)
- EEPROM onboard to save parameters and settings
- CE certification (in this way if you make a complete product you save lot of certification cost)
We worked on the idea and today we are proud to announce: FlyportPRO Wi-Fi!