- An Open Source 4W Guitar AmplifierPosted 6 hours ago
- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 1 week ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 4 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 2 months ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 3 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
OpenPicus presents new IoT professional platform: FlyportPRO WiFi
The boys at OpenPicus R&D are volcanoes: now it’s time for Flyport PRO: an opensource hardware platform for professional users: it’s smaller, more powerful and CE Certified! Like the perfect platforms for companies building IoT.
Check it out!
See the size:
Flyport module is already into lot of end user products but we wanted to do more. We made a survey in June and we asked our professional customers (hundreds of companies all over the World) what they want us to add/modify of the actual Flyport.
The result was:
- A smaller dimension (IoT and connected objects are becoming really small)
- A thinner module (the actual Flyport is not so thin due to its connector)
- Lower price in volumes
- Higher pin count (Flyport has lot of processing power and users want to use the max possibilities the microcontroller provides)
- Bigger RAM size (handling XML or other kind of file is sometime difficult with 16K of RAM)
- EEPROM onboard to save parameters and settings
- CE certification (in this way if you make a complete product you save lot of certification cost)
We worked on the idea and today we are proud to announce: FlyportPRO Wi-Fi!