- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 1 week ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
OpenPicus presents new IoT professional platform: FlyportPRO WiFi
The boys at OpenPicus R&D are volcanoes: now it’s time for Flyport PRO: an opensource hardware platform for professional users: it’s smaller, more powerful and CE Certified! Like the perfect platforms for companies building IoT.
Check it out!
See the size:
Flyport module is already into lot of end user products but we wanted to do more. We made a survey in June and we asked our professional customers (hundreds of companies all over the World) what they want us to add/modify of the actual Flyport.
The result was:
- A smaller dimension (IoT and connected objects are becoming really small)
- A thinner module (the actual Flyport is not so thin due to its connector)
- Lower price in volumes
- Higher pin count (Flyport has lot of processing power and users want to use the max possibilities the microcontroller provides)
- Bigger RAM size (handling XML or other kind of file is sometime difficult with 16K of RAM)
- EEPROM onboard to save parameters and settings
- CE certification (in this way if you make a complete product you save lot of certification cost)
We worked on the idea and today we are proud to announce: FlyportPRO Wi-Fi!