- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 5 days ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 1 month ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 1 month ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 1 month ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 month ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 1 month ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 1 month ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 1 month ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 1 month ago
How valuable is an open hardware design?
Industry knows open source software has an immense value, but how valuable is an open hardware design?
To answer that question, Dr. Joshua Pearce, an associate professor at Michigan Tech University analyzed three methods to quantify the value of open hardware design in the latest issue of the journal Modern Economy. Download the white paper.