- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 3 days ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 4 days ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 1 week ago
- Drone – The latest Intel investmentPosted 1 week ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the HardwarePosted 1 week ago
- Desktop Metal, a 3D-printing with metal, coming soon!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Chinese factory replaces 90% of human workers with robots.Posted 2 weeks ago
- We’ll never seen better before!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kitnic.it – share and build Open Source Electronics ProjectsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s put all in order by color with M&Ms and Skittles sorting machine!Posted 2 weeks ago
How valuable is an open hardware design?
Industry knows open source software has an immense value, but how valuable is an open hardware design?
To answer that question, Dr. Joshua Pearce, an associate professor at Michigan Tech University analyzed three methods to quantify the value of open hardware design in the latest issue of the journal Modern Economy. Download the white paper.