- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Helium: an Open Source, supercapacitor-powered portable speaker!
This product is really amazing: “speakers that charge in five minutes, play for six hours at full volume, and sound awesome.” and are open-source!
- Innovative – it is the first portable speaker to use supercapacitors as batteries. They charge in 5 minutes, play for at least 6 hours, and have a charge life of over half a million times during its lifespan.
- Open-sourced and sustainable – Using bamboo and supercapacitors we have created a more sustainable speaker that will last a lifetime. They are also open-sourced. We want to push the world toward longer-lasting, more sustainable products so we are making our ideas available to anyone who wants to build awesome product.s
- Hand-crafted, high quality – The speaker combines hand-crafted design with great sound quality. A full 4” driver powered by supercapacitors means better sound that can run longer than the competition. Blueshift has a modern look, thoughtful design, and remarkable performance.
Blueshift builds open-source electronics in Portland, Oregon: the company is committed to products that last, so everything they make can be repaired and upgraded.
Time to support Blueshift that is launching the brand via a crowdfunding campaign on www.crowdsupply.com.