- An open source Rain Sensor and controllerPosted 3 days ago
- An OTP (On Time Password) LockPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print with Chocolate in two colours with 3Drag Choco Big Dual ExtruderPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Christmas Star with Neopixel LEDsPosted 1 month ago
- SmartPID: Smart Temperature and Process ControllerPosted 1 month ago
- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 month ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 2 months ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 2 months ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 3 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 3 months ago
It’s open source (sw+hw) so it would be great if you want to support this very beautiful idea.
What makes it stand out from other boards?
- You can be writing code just a few minutes after unboxing
- Uses much less power than Linux boards (like the Raspberry Pi), so will run for longer on batteries
- Loads of IO pins, with multiple I2C, SPI, USART, and Analog Inputs and Outputs
- It can be used as an IO board for your PC, Mac or Raspberry Pi – there’s no need to program it first.
- Event-based programming allows different bits of code to be used together much more easily.
- You can debug by inspecting variables as the code is running.
- Simply Copy + Paste different bits of code together to create your project.