- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Wi-Fi Switch Module 1 Channel – Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Wi-Fi switch module that allows activation and deactivation of 1 load (lights or electronic devices) operating 90-220 VAC with a maximum current of 10 A.
It can be controlled both via an App (Smart Life or Tuya Smart) installed on a smartphone (tablet, etc.) and via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Through the app you can plan the exact automatic on/off of an electronic device or lights. Support for DIN rail included.