- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Welcome Dweet.io, Twitter for things
An awesome (even if not open source) solutions is debuting on the market: Dweet is like Twitter for Things!
Ridiculously simple messaging for the Internet of Things.
Fast, free and ridiculously simple— it’s like Twitter for social machines.
If your product, device, machine, gadget or thing can connect to the Internet, it can use dweet.io to easily publish and subscribe to data.
dweet.io doesn’t require any setup or sign-up— just publish and go. It’s machine-to-machine (M2M) for the Internet Of Things (IOT) the way it was meant to be.