- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Welcome Dweet.io, Twitter for things
An awesome (even if not open source) solutions is debuting on the market: Dweet is like Twitter for Things!
Ridiculously simple messaging for the Internet of Things.
Fast, free and ridiculously simple— it’s like Twitter for social machines.
If your product, device, machine, gadget or thing can connect to the Internet, it can use dweet.io to easily publish and subscribe to data.
dweet.io doesn’t require any setup or sign-up— just publish and go. It’s machine-to-machine (M2M) for the Internet Of Things (IOT) the way it was meant to be.