- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
USB2Go – Android Devices Everywhere, Arduino Extendable
We received a submission on our Submit channel regarding this cool tool for USB enabled Smartphone accessories development:
USB2Go will be open source, and it will have its own forums and community center, where we will answer your questions, other developers can help you, and you can show your projects to the world. We are creating USB2Go site, where you will get all the links, source, software and quick start guides.
According to the team:
- It’s a development board for smartphones, that connects and powers from USB
- It has open sourced API
- Open sourced examples –
- We are building a whole community for android external devices.
via USB2Go – Android Devices Everywhere, Arduino Extendable by 8Innovations — Kickstarter.