- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Up Board | Power Up Your Ideas!
A new protoyping board, with really high specs for the most demanding users! Only €89 (vat included) on Kickstarter now. Raspberry Pi 2 form factor to be 100% compatible with your already purchased solutions.
The board is a credit card size board which merges the benefits of Raspberry Pi2, the standard “de facto” of makers with the high performance and low power consumption of latest tablet technology : the Intel Cherry Trail Atom Quad Core x5-Z8300 64 bits up to 1.84GHz ( http://ark.intel.com/products/87383/Intel-Atom-x5-Z8300-Processor-2M-Cache-up-to-1_84-GHz ). Thanks to the 14nm technology, the CPU is rated at only 2W SDP.
The 40 Pin I/O connector, the USB 3.0 OTG, the Gigabit Ethernet, the HDMI and more other features make it a perfect solution for different domains and products like Robotics, Drone, Machine Vision, Smart Home, Education, Digital Signage, Intelligent Cars, Internet Of Things. The compatibility with Linux, Android, and all the Windows 10 distributions give you great flexibility, scalability and quick time to market. Full specs here.
- 40 pin GPIO
- Intel X5
- 1GB DDR3L ram
- 5V DC IN
- USB 2.0 PIN
Source: Up Board | Power Up Your Ideas!