- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Intel Presents America’s Greatest Maker
Intel, United Artists Media Group, and Turner Broadcasting System are bringing a national makers’ challenge to television in 2016.
All the participants will challenge each other by making and inventing new devices by using the just announced Genuino101 board, a really complete IoT and wearable solution based on Intel Curie SoC.
The board features:
The Intel® Curie™ module1 is the first platform of its kind from Intel—a complete low-power solution designed for companies interested in developing wearable devices as well as consumer and industrial edge products. The Intel® Curie™ module packs a robust set of features into its tiny size that are ideal for “always-on” applications such as social media, sports, and fitness activities. This can enable efficient and intelligent wearable solutions for a broad range of form factors—including rings, bags, bracelets, pendants, fitness trackers, even buttons.
At its core is Intel’s first purpose built wearable SoC, the Intel® Quark™ SE SoC, that can run for extended periods from a coin-sized battery and features motion sensor, Bluetooth* radio, and battery charging capabilities.
To speed the development of wearable products based on the Intel® Curie™ module, Intel is providing a complete software platform that includes a small and efficient real-time operating system (RTOS) together with reference wearable applications called Intel® IQ Software kits. The Intel® IQ Software kits include the embedded software that runs on this module together with companion smartphone applications and associated cloud capabilities. There are four available IQ Software Kits, including two announced at IDF 2015, Identity-based IQ and Time-based IQ, and two announced at CES 2015, Body IQ and Social IQ. For additional information on IQ Software Kits and the software platform, please refer to the Fact Sheet on this page.
These versatile features help meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
• A low-power, 32-bit Intel® Quark™ SE SoC
• 384kB Flash memory, 80kB SRAM
• A low-power integrated DSP sensor hub and pattern-matching technology
• Bluetooth* Low Energy
• 6-axis combo sensor with accelerometer and gyroscope
• Battery charging circuitry (PMIC)
Subscribe to Intel’s newsletter to be noticed about the TV programme: Intel Presents America’s Greatest Maker