- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
The Road from Line Following to Lane Following
I think for most of people who are into robotics, when we just started one of our first projects was a simple IR sensor line follower. There are different implementations of the algorithm, based on the number of IR sensors, but they all boil down to the same principle of measuring the intensity of IR light bouncing back from the surface.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.