- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
The Road from Line Following to Lane Following
I think for most of people who are into robotics, when we just started one of our first projects was a simple IR sensor line follower. There are different implementations of the algorithm, based on the number of IR sensors, but they all boil down to the same principle of measuring the intensity of IR light bouncing back from the surface.
Try Fishino boards, our 100% Arduino compatible boards.