- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
The m!lTone Portable Air Synth & MIDI controller is based on Open Source
With more than 20 days to go, the m!Tone, is going to hit the market.
It uses Arduino compatible electronics to that you can hack the system but, unfortunately, it’s not open source in terms of electronics and design.
Maybe this be an inspiration for some music hackers!
The m!lTone is an open-source synth & MIDI controller.Create music & control video,lights & sound w/ this refreshingly original device.