- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 weeks ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
The m!lTone Portable Air Synth & MIDI controller is based on Open Source
With more than 20 days to go, the m!Tone, is going to hit the market.
It uses Arduino compatible electronics to that you can hack the system but, unfortunately, it’s not open source in terms of electronics and design.
Maybe this be an inspiration for some music hackers!
The m!lTone is an open-source synth & MIDI controller.Create music & control video,lights & sound w/ this refreshingly original device.