- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
The m!lTone Portable Air Synth & MIDI controller is based on Open Source
With more than 20 days to go, the m!Tone, is going to hit the market.
It uses Arduino compatible electronics to that you can hack the system but, unfortunately, it’s not open source in terms of electronics and design.
Maybe this be an inspiration for some music hackers!
The m!lTone is an open-source synth & MIDI controller.Create music & control video,lights & sound w/ this refreshingly original device.