- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Python on ESP32: easy for beginners, powerful for professionals
The ESP32 from Espressif is one of the most popular low-power microcontrollers with integrated WiFi and Bluetooth on the market. That is why we have decided to share a tutorial with you on how to get started...
- Posted 5 years ago
Python for Professional IoT Development is now reality with Zerynth
Zerynth just launched Zerynth Studio PRO. The professional version of the software stack for developing IoT solutions in Python language includes industrial-grade features like: firmware Over-The- Air updates; power Saving; possibility to select the RTOS; from 50 to infinite...
- Posted 6 years ago