- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Python on ESP32: easy for beginners, powerful for professionals
The ESP32 from Espressif is one of the most popular low-power microcontrollers with integrated WiFi and Bluetooth on the market. That is why we have decided to share a tutorial with you on how to get started...
- Posted 5 years ago
Python for Professional IoT Development is now reality with Zerynth
Zerynth just launched Zerynth Studio PRO. The professional version of the software stack for developing IoT solutions in Python language includes industrial-grade features like: firmware Over-The- Air updates; power Saving; possibility to select the RTOS; from 50 to infinite...
- Posted 6 years ago