- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Peeqo Is the World’s First Robot To Interact Through GIFs
Programmer and maker Abhishek Singh is currently running a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for Peeqo, the robot that responds in videos and GIFs. He launched the campaign for Peeqo February 12 after a pair of Reddit posts (here and here) detailing the...
- Posted 4 years ago
ReSpeaker 4-Mic Array: Voice Detection and Directional Capabilities for Raspberry Pi
There are an increasing number of software solutions available for adding voice agent technology to the Raspberry Pi, including Alexa agent (Amazon Echo) or the Google Assist technology. Yet, typical microphone add-on boards are often not up to...
- Posted 5 years ago