- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
PiZ-UpTime – UPS and power mobility for Pi Zero and more
There are several UPS solutions for the Raspberry Pi on the market, but the latest Pi-Zero-UpTime (aka PiZ-UpTime) UPS boardfrom Alchemy Power looks particularly interesting since it comes in Raspberry Pi Zero size, relies on a standard...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Strato Pi UPS board
Makes Raspberry Pi suitable to be used in “professional” environments, sports a power source, an UPS, a RTC clock, a watchdog function, RS232 and RS485 converter and a buzzer. All in one. In the previous...
- Posted 6 years ago