- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY Raspberry Pi Powered Underwater Drone
“After buying a lot of useful (and not very useful) stuff, I began to think what kind of project should I start. Finally I came to the conclusion that there are a lot of flying and driving...
- Posted 4 years ago
We all build a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine
If you’d like to check out your pool or a lake without getting wet, this underwater ROV looks like a great solution. “My goal was to have it not cost a fortune, have it easy to drive,...
- Posted 5 years ago