- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
EEZ H24005: a dual-channel, open source power supply
The EEZ Open project is an attempt to bridge the gap between T&M tools for hobbyists and students and the tools relied on in commercial, professional environments. It does that by combing the best of both sides....
- Posted 5 years ago
The PowerG Arduino Dual Power Supply: a perfect tool for the ultimate debugging!
Very interesting solution to have for only $35 a full power station, really usefull when testing your self made boards. And with interesting features, as you can read here: The PowerG gives you the ability to control...
- Posted 7 years ago