- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
EEZ H24005: a dual-channel, open source power supply
The EEZ Open project is an attempt to bridge the gap between T&M tools for hobbyists and students and the tools relied on in commercial, professional environments. It does that by combing the best of both sides....
- Posted 7 years ago
The PowerG Arduino Dual Power Supply: a perfect tool for the ultimate debugging!
Very interesting solution to have for only $35 a full power station, really usefull when testing your self made boards. And with interesting features, as you can read here: The PowerG gives you the ability to control...
- Posted 8 years ago