- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Sci Fi Your Pi: Meditech an open source raspberry pi based Star Trek Tricorder
As promised on our previous post about the SciFi your Pi competition, here is one of the project selected for the challenge. It is directly taken from Star Trek, do you remember the Tricorder, the all-in-one sensor...
- Posted 7 years ago
Sci Fi Your Pi Design Challenge: can you make a tricorder or a hunter seeker, with your raspberry pi?
With the motto “Making Science out of Science Fiction”, Element14 community launched last month a competition among makers devoted to low cost computing and open source hardware to present their projects, following the rule: The element14 members...
- Posted 8 years ago
An Open Source desktop sized CAT Scanner
The guy behind the Tricorder project published a fantastic experiment in creating an open source, cheap CT Scanner. This project just gives you a glance of the potential of open source innovation in medicals and health devices:...
- Posted 9 years ago