- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
SnapOnAir PCB + Raspberry Pi Zero W = BlackBerry-style Handheld PC
The SnapOnAir Raspberry PI ZERO PCB allows you to add a 2.8 Color ILI9341 TFT display and a TCA8418 I2C chip based keyboard to a Raspberry Pi Zero W sbc. Pi Zero W, because of its specs,...
- Posted 4 years ago
Crowdfunding your Open Source Electronics Projects
Many of you may have wondered several times about how to fund your experiments or even how to create products using crowdfunding platforms to supply capital. Crowdfunding has definitively characterized the past two years as a...
- Posted 10 years ago