- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
SnapOnAir PCB + Raspberry Pi Zero W = BlackBerry-style Handheld PC
The SnapOnAir Raspberry PI ZERO PCB allows you to add a 2.8 Color ILI9341 TFT display and a TCA8418 I2C chip based keyboard to a Raspberry Pi Zero W sbc. Pi Zero W, because of its specs,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Crowdfunding your Open Source Electronics Projects
Many of you may have wondered several times about how to fund your experiments or even how to create products using crowdfunding platforms to supply capital. Crowdfunding has definitively characterized the past two years as a...
- Posted 11 years ago