- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
SnapOnAir PCB + Raspberry Pi Zero W = BlackBerry-style Handheld PC
The SnapOnAir Raspberry PI ZERO PCB allows you to add a 2.8 Color ILI9341 TFT display and a TCA8418 I2C chip based keyboard to a Raspberry Pi Zero W sbc. Pi Zero W, because of its specs,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Crowdfunding your Open Source Electronics Projects
Many of you may have wondered several times about how to fund your experiments or even how to create products using crowdfunding platforms to supply capital. Crowdfunding has definitively characterized the past two years as a...
- Posted 9 years ago