- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Introducing the new Strato Pi CM Duo: bringing high-reliability to edge computing
From Sferalabs news Today we are very excited to introduce the new Strato Pi CM Duo, a compact Raspberry Pi Compute Module carrier module, specifically designed to create a robust hardware platform for critical edge computing applications....
- Posted 4 years ago
Sfera Labs Expands Strato Pi Family with the Brand New Strato Pi CAN
Sfera Labs has launched its latest Strato Pi RPi add-on for the Raspberry Pi 2 or 3, the Strato Pi CAN. Like its siblings, the StratoPi CAN provides a wide-range power supply and galvanically isolated RS-485 transceiver...
- Posted 6 years ago
The Strato Pi UPS board
Makes Raspberry Pi suitable to be used in “professional” environments, sports a power source, an UPS, a RTC clock, a watchdog function, RS232 and RS485 converter and a buzzer. All in one. In the previous...
- Posted 7 years ago