- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Introducing the new Strato Pi CM Duo: bringing high-reliability to edge computing
From Sferalabs news Today we are very excited to introduce the new Strato Pi CM Duo, a compact Raspberry Pi Compute Module carrier module, specifically designed to create a robust hardware platform for critical edge computing applications....
- Posted 3 years ago
Sfera Labs Expands Strato Pi Family with the Brand New Strato Pi CAN
Sfera Labs has launched its latest Strato Pi RPi add-on for the Raspberry Pi 2 or 3, the Strato Pi CAN. Like its siblings, the StratoPi CAN provides a wide-range power supply and galvanically isolated RS-485 transceiver...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Strato Pi UPS board
Makes Raspberry Pi suitable to be used in “professional” environments, sports a power source, an UPS, a RTC clock, a watchdog function, RS232 and RS485 converter and a buzzer. All in one. In the previous...
- Posted 6 years ago