- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Fully Customizable Wireless Remote Control for Arduino
Schindler Technologies has recently launched via Kickstarter a new customizable wireless remote control for Arduino platform. This controller allows you to easily control your projects such as a drone, remote control car, speakers or anything else your imagination...
- Posted 4 years ago
ReSpeaker – Add Voice Interaction To Anything You Like, 300% funded (so far) on Kickstarter
Open Source, Modular design. Voice Interaction Development Board. IoT controller. Interact with the world, just using your voice. Powered by the MT7688 Wi-Fi module and the built-in high performance microphone, ReSpeaker responds to your voice and recognize...
- Posted 6 years ago
3-D printing a Fully functional loudspeaker at Cornell University
From the team that previusly printed a replica of the Vail Register telegraph: Cornell researchers have 3-D printed a working loudspeaker, seamlessly integrating the plastic, conductive and magnetic parts, and ready for use almost as soon as it comes...
- Posted 9 years ago