- Make your curtains smartPosted 16 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
DIY an Amazing Arduino Mega-Controlled Electromagnetic Organ
Moscow-based media artist Dmitry Morozov has created his electromagnetic/electromechanical organ by combining three small motors with a guitar pickup and a touch keypad: it’s called Motorgan. Motorgan uses two differently sized PC cooling fans, as well as...
- Posted 6 years ago
The best way to cure Irish homesickness: Arduino powered Bagpipe
Arduino enthusiasts looking for a little inspiration for their next project may be interested in an Arduino powered robot that is capable of playing the bagpipes thanks to its Arduino Mega 2560 microprocessing unit. The robot can...
- Posted 7 years ago
Brick Sound Kit on Kickstarter: DIY sounds for your toys!
The BSK is fun right out of the box and it works as a standalone toy, as well. It is a Lego® compatible toy that snaps easily to your bricks, and the iOS and Android app lets...
- Posted 8 years ago