- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Solderdoodle Plus: Open Source Rechargeable Hot Multi Tool
Mechanical engineer Isaac Porras has launched the new Solderdoodle Plus, an open source USB rechargeable soldering iron, more powerful than its predecessor Solderdoodle. It’s a cordless hot multi-tool that can be used as a soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool,...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Portable Soldering Iron v2.0
Just few weeks ago, the maker Electronoobs announced the Homemade Soldering Iron v1.0, but unfortunately it encountered many problems from the beginning: the design was held back by the quality of the $5 replacement soldering iron tips he designed...
- Posted 4 years ago