- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Meet Mycroft, The Open Source Alternative To Amazon Echo
Thanks to Apple Siri and Google Now, voice-activated personal assistants are in vogue. Abundant bandwidth, affordable computing power, and advancements in machine learning made this technology accessible to consumers. Amazon Echo is one of the first dedicated...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open source Ubuntu Core connects robots, drones and smart homes
Ubuntu is coming to drones, robots and smart homes. The smallest version of the Ubuntu operating system, Snappy Ubuntu Core, is now opening up to smart devices and other Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Builders of drones,...
- Posted 9 years ago