- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Bring Windows OS to your DIY Watch
The Windows Wrist Watch 2.0 boots the classic Windows 95, 98 and XP operating systems on the Raspberry Pi and displays them on a wearable four-inch touchscreen. The “watch” itself also looks rather clunky, and is basically akin to...
- Posted 4 years ago
Hexiwear – a wearable development kit for the IoT era
Create your own smartwatch, remote sensor tag, or sophisticated home controller with this small, sleek, BLE-enabled, low power dev kit. The six sides represent the six reasons why Hexiwear is so great: Compact wearable form factor Low...
- Posted 7 years ago