- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
OPNFV Danube: new release and new features for this NFV open source platform
The OPNFV project this week released the fourth version of its open source platform, known as Danube. It promises to help large organizations and service providers get a better handle on virtualization, SDN and cloud services, by harnessing work...
- Posted 7 years ago
Open source software OpenDaylight shapes networks for IoT
OpenDaylight, an open source platform for software-defined networking (SDN), is being seen as a potential networking software platform for the internet of things (IoT). A Linux Foundation initiative, the OpenDaylight Project has telecoms industry support as an...
- Posted 8 years ago