- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
OPNFV Danube: new release and new features for this NFV open source platform
The OPNFV project this week released the fourth version of its open source platform, known as Danube. It promises to help large organizations and service providers get a better handle on virtualization, SDN and cloud services, by harnessing work...
- Posted 5 years ago
Open source software OpenDaylight shapes networks for IoT
OpenDaylight, an open source platform for software-defined networking (SDN), is being seen as a potential networking software platform for the internet of things (IoT). A Linux Foundation initiative, the OpenDaylight Project has telecoms industry support as an...
- Posted 7 years ago