- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
OPNFV Danube: new release and new features for this NFV open source platform
The OPNFV project this week released the fourth version of its open source platform, known as Danube. It promises to help large organizations and service providers get a better handle on virtualization, SDN and cloud services, by harnessing work...
- Posted 6 years ago
Open source software OpenDaylight shapes networks for IoT
OpenDaylight, an open source platform for software-defined networking (SDN), is being seen as a potential networking software platform for the internet of things (IoT). A Linux Foundation initiative, the OpenDaylight Project has telecoms industry support as an...
- Posted 8 years ago