- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition 2018: All Calls Are Open!
After the success of the past edition, the largest European event on innovation organised by the Rome Chamber of Commerce through its Special Agency Innova Camera returns to the Fiera di Roma from 12 to 14 October 2018...
- Posted 4 years ago
Maker Faire Rome launches the R.O.M.E. Prize – €100K to the best project
Great news from Makers Faire European Edition 2016 in Rome! The general manager of Asset Camera, the special public company that is organizing the Faire, Massimiliano Colella and the executive content coordinator Alessandro Ranellucci made this announcement....
- Posted 6 years ago
Makers Want to be Free – Cory Doctorow Keynote at Rome Maker Faire
Here you can find the Speech from Cory Doctorow’s Keynote at Rome Maker Faire earlier on in October! Also, Maker Faire team is releasing all the videos! Keynote – Cory Doctorow – Makers Want to be Free –...
- Posted 7 years ago
A Report from the Second European Maker Faire in Rome
The second Italian edition of the European Maker Faire, held in Rome from 3rd to 5th October, is just ended and has became a very big hit. Here are a few numbers: 90,000 visitors (3 times more...
- Posted 8 years ago
Arduino premieres at Maker Faire Rome: Galileo with Intel and Arduino Tre (Linux)
Maker Faire Rome opening conference yesterday was pretty cool in terms of announcements and Massimo Banzi revealed a great collaboration plan with Intel, the Arduino Galileo: Intel Galileo board is the first product in a new family...
- Posted 9 years ago