- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Maker Faire Rome – The European Edition 2018: All Calls Are Open!
After the success of the past edition, the largest European event on innovation organised by the Rome Chamber of Commerce through its Special Agency Innova Camera returns to the Fiera di Roma from 12 to 14 October 2018...
- Posted 6 years ago
Maker Faire Rome launches the R.O.M.E. Prize – €100K to the best project
Great news from Makers Faire European Edition 2016 in Rome! The general manager of Asset Camera, the special public company that is organizing the Faire, Massimiliano Colella and the executive content coordinator Alessandro Ranellucci made this announcement....
- Posted 8 years ago
Makers Want to be Free – Cory Doctorow Keynote at Rome Maker Faire
Here you can find the Speech from Cory Doctorow’s Keynote at Rome Maker Faire earlier on in October! Also, Maker Faire team is releasing all the videos! Keynote – Cory Doctorow – Makers Want to be Free –...
- Posted 9 years ago
A Report from the Second European Maker Faire in Rome
The second Italian edition of the European Maker Faire, held in Rome from 3rd to 5th October, is just ended and has became a very big hit. Here are a few numbers: 90,000 visitors (3 times more...
- Posted 9 years ago
Arduino premieres at Maker Faire Rome: Galileo with Intel and Arduino Tre (Linux)
Maker Faire Rome opening conference yesterday was pretty cool in terms of announcements and Massimo Banzi revealed a great collaboration plan with Intel, the Arduino Galileo: Intel Galileo board is the first product in a new family...
- Posted 10 years ago