- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 10 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Intel Aero: Happy Hacking your Drone!
Most will want to use their new drone to fly and shoot videos. On the other hand, getting inside and customizing a drone will be of interest to many engineers and programmers. There are a number of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Intel’s Project Alloy will offer the first open-source, third-party ‘HoloLens’ headset
Microsoft said last fall that it would allow third-party hardware makers to build their own HoloLens devices. The first, perhaps not surprisingly, will be made by Intel: Project Alloy. Alloy will be a wire-free,head-mounted VR device, complete...
- Posted 7 years ago