- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 9 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Pi Desktop Kit: Turn your Raspberry Pi into a Functional Desktop Computer
The Pi Desktop Kit is not only a nice case, it also includes an add-on board which contains a power on/off button, a Real Time Clock with battery backup, and an mSATA socket so that you can add an...
- Posted 5 years ago
Time is linear, so you need an Arduino linear clock!
Assuming that time is linear, Jonathan Odom has decided to create a clock illustrating time’s linearity. He built a beautifully crafted clock that uses two rack and pinion assemblies to move a line of numbers for hours...
- Posted 6 years ago
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT: raspberry goes to space!
ESA Astronaut Tim Peake will embark on his six-month mission, Principia. He’ll be conducting scientific experiments and engaging with young people in educational outreach activities. As part of this, he’s taking up two Raspberry Pi computers in...
- Posted 7 years ago