- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
A Smart Chessboard to play online with friends
Due to the pandemic, many people have been forced to stay indoors much more often, which means missing out on the usual social events, including sports and tournaments. Even playing a simple game of chess hasn’t been...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY a Voice Controlled L3-37 Star Wars Droid
One of the best parts of Solo: A Star Wars Story is the L3-37 droid, who’s been uniquely pieced together and upgraded from parts of other droids. The maker Patrick Stefanski has essentially done the same thing to turn Amazon’s Alexa...
- Posted 5 years ago
Using all the features of the Raspberry Pi Mini VoIP switchboard
Let’s put our VoIP notions to practice by creating our switchboard equipped with all the most advanced features. Raspberry PI is a single board computer that we already had the chance to use in the...
- Posted 6 years ago
A Mini VoIP switchboard based on Raspberry Pi
Let’s find out how to make a phone switchboard equipped with all the most advanced features, by using a Raspberry Pi as hardware and Asterisk as software. Part one. The term VoIP, which means “Voice over...
- Posted 6 years ago
Open source embedded computing keeps your family closer!
David Both is a Linux and Open Source advocate who resides in Raleigh, North Carolina. He has worked with linux and open source software form more than 20 years and that turned him into a very nerd...
- Posted 7 years ago