- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 17 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
The Monster: 12 octa-core NanoPi-Fire3 SBCs for a 96-core cluster computer!
Research centers and universities around the world have developed RPi-based cluster computing for research into parallel computing, deep learning, medical research, weather simulations and more. With this in mind, Paul Smith’s project is an impressive cluster computer...
- Posted 5 years ago
BitScope Blade for multiple Raspberry Pi solutions
Common problems when using single board computers like Raspberry Pi are how to power it reliably or how to mount it robustly. These problems become more challenging when peripherals and expansion hardware such as HATs and USB...
- Posted 7 years ago
Clusters computing with Raspberry Pi build your mainframe (almost) for free!
An interesting experiment from Fabio Nelli, dedicated to all the software engineers who need to build or study a parallel computing system. The traditional ones are really expensive but, as you can read below, by using MPI...
- Posted 8 years ago