- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
TWIST: Open Source DIY Tweeting Weather Station
Aptly named TWIST the open source environmental monitoring system is capable of sending tweets and collecting meteorological data thanks to its include gas, rain, light, temperature and humidity sensors. “Meet Tweeting Weather IoT Station aka TWIST –...
- Posted 3 years ago
An open source Rain Sensor and controller
Designed to be coupled to an irrigation controller, a weather station or motorized curtains and rolling shutters, it shuts down a relay when rain is detected. One major issue when dealing with sprinkler controllers is...
- Posted 5 years ago