- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
TWIST: Open Source DIY Tweeting Weather Station
Aptly named TWIST the open source environmental monitoring system is capable of sending tweets and collecting meteorological data thanks to its include gas, rain, light, temperature and humidity sensors. “Meet Tweeting Weather IoT Station aka TWIST –...
- Posted 4 years ago
An open source Rain Sensor and controller
Designed to be coupled to an irrigation controller, a weather station or motorized curtains and rolling shutters, it shuts down a relay when rain is detected. One major issue when dealing with sprinkler controllers is...
- Posted 6 years ago