- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Radxa Unveiled Rock Pi S, Rock Pi 4 v1.4 and Rock Pi Poe HAT
Radxa recently unveiled many news about its products, adding NVMe support to the Rock Pi 4 v1.4 model and launching a tiny Rock Pi S board for voice applications, and a Rock Pi PoE HAT for adding...
- Posted 3 years ago
Rock Pi: $39 Hexa-Core RK3399 Raspberry Pi Clone
Radxa is working on a Raspberry pi like board called the Rock Pi that runs Linux or Android on a hexa-core Rockchip RK3399 SoC, starting at $39 with 1GB RAM. The Rock Pi matches the RPi 3 layout, but...
- Posted 4 years ago
Radxa Rock Pro/Lite Board are Now Open Source Hardware
Very happy and interested to see more Chinese companies digging into the Open Source Hardware way and doing it properly: I am proudly to announce that we have open sourced the hardware design of rock pro/lite, completely....
- Posted 8 years ago