- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Radxa Unveiled Rock Pi S, Rock Pi 4 v1.4 and Rock Pi Poe HAT
Radxa recently unveiled many news about its products, adding NVMe support to the Rock Pi 4 v1.4 model and launching a tiny Rock Pi S board for voice applications, and a Rock Pi PoE HAT for adding...
- Posted 4 years ago
Rock Pi: $39 Hexa-Core RK3399 Raspberry Pi Clone
Radxa is working on a Raspberry pi like board called the Rock Pi that runs Linux or Android on a hexa-core Rockchip RK3399 SoC, starting at $39 with 1GB RAM. The Rock Pi matches the RPi 3 layout, but...
- Posted 5 years ago
Radxa Rock Pro/Lite Board are Now Open Source Hardware
Very happy and interested to see more Chinese companies digging into the Open Source Hardware way and doing it properly: I am proudly to announce that we have open sourced the hardware design of rock pro/lite, completely....
- Posted 9 years ago