- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Radxa Rock Pro/Lite Board are Now Open Source Hardware
Very happy and interested to see more Chinese companies digging into the Open Source Hardware way and doing it properly:
I am proudly to announce that we have open sourced the hardware design of rock pro/lite, completely. This is really a brave step for us especially here in Shenzhen, China, considering that someone is just copying and pasting our wiki to theirs, some fly board is just be made like our style. The owner of Olimex, an OSHW company once said, there is no real open source hardware from China. Now, i want to say, hey, we make open source hardware and we are from China.
via – Radxa.