- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 20 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Project Ara second developer conference announced!
Google ATAP announced the second Project Ara Module Developers Conference!
An extended explicatory update released from Paul Eremenko here: https://plus.google.com/+GoogleATAP/posts/YmZCrf3NLQb
The second Project Ara Module Developers Conference is coming soon and this time we’re going big!
We’ll be hosting two full-day events in locations around the globe where we will share the latest on the Ara platform and give you a chance to meet other developers in your region. The two events are identical in content – we just wanted to bring the Developers Conference closer to you. Take a look at the draft agenda below and apply to attend no later than November 26, 2014.
Live from Mountain View – January 14, 2015
Satellite sites at Google offices in New York City, Buenos Aires, London
Live from Singapore – January 21, 2015
Satellite sites at Google offices in Bangalore, Tokyo, Taipei, Shanghai