- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Kodak Has Launched its Raspberry Pi Based Desktop Portrait 3D Printer
Kodak and Smart International have collaborated on a professional, dual extrusion Kodak Portrait 3D Printer that runs a Linux-based 3DprinterOS on a Raspberry Pi 3 board. The $3,500 device is designed for engineering, design, and education professionals....
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi and OctoPrint monitor your 3D Printer in Real Time
3D printing enthusiasts looking for a way to monitor and control their 3D prints using a Raspberry Pi SBC may be interested in OctoPrint, a free open source software which is being created and is maintained by Gina Häußge....
- Posted 5 years ago