- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 1 hour ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with Us
The possibility to transfer electric power by means of electromagnetic waves was proved for the first time by Nikola Tesla, in 1890: he probably could not imagine how the discovery would have been appreciated nowadays....
- Posted 7 years ago
100% funded on kickstarter emonPi: Open-Hardware Raspberry Pi-Based Energy Monitor
Useful tool already funded before the end of backing campaign, to monitor power consumption and stream data over internet: The emonPi is an open-hardware Raspberry Pi and Arduino based web-connected energy and environmental monitoring unit. The emonPi...
- Posted 8 years ago