- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with Us
The possibility to transfer electric power by means of electromagnetic waves was proved for the first time by Nikola Tesla, in 1890: he probably could not imagine how the discovery would have been appreciated nowadays....
- Posted 6 years ago
100% funded on kickstarter emonPi: Open-Hardware Raspberry Pi-Based Energy Monitor
Useful tool already funded before the end of backing campaign, to monitor power consumption and stream data over internet: The emonPi is an open-hardware Raspberry Pi and Arduino based web-connected energy and environmental monitoring unit. The emonPi...
- Posted 7 years ago