- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
TrussFormer: Plastic Bottles and 3D Printed Connectors Create Kinetic Structures
TrussFormer is the outcome of a research performed by Hasso Plattner Institute in Germany and the U.S. which have been working on a way to turn empty bottles into kinetic art. TrussFormer program is an integrated end-to-end software solution...
- Posted 5 years ago
PreciousPlastic project: dedicated to ecologists and 3d printers
Plastic can easily be recycled. It needs relative low temperatures and pressures. Look around and you’ll notice plastic waste is everywhere around us. We just need to sort it and have tools to turn it into new...
- Posted 7 years ago